Marathon Oilfield Service Offers Color Brochure On Rigs And Resources
A new eight-page, full-color brochure now available discusses the drilling capabilities and equipment fleets of the three drilling contractors and the well servicing/workover company which make up Marathon Oilfield Service Companies, headquartered in Houston, Texas.
The new brochure covers the geographical area of operation for each company, introduces headquarters/management personnel as well as the presidents of the four operating companies and gives the histories of each company.
The brochure also discusses the combined experience, equipment and personnel available through the high degree of flexibility and mobility which make it possible for Marathon Oilfield Service Companies to undertake drilling programs of just about any scope in virtually any part of the U.S.
Marathon Oilfield Service Companies include Butler-Johnson, Inc., based in Shreveport, La., which serves the Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas area; Willis Drilling Company, operating in South Texas from headquarters in Edinburg, Texas; Cubby Drilling Inc., of Midvale, Ohio, and Western Oil Well Service Company which provides well servicing and workover in Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho and Utah.
The brochure includes rig fleet equipment lists for each of the four companies.
Marathon Oilfield Service Companies are part of Marathon Manufacturing Company, the leading manufacturer of mobile offshore jackup drilling rigs, materials-handling equipment, fabricated metal products and other energy and natural resources related products. Marathon Manufacturing Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Penn Corporation.
For a free copy of "Rigs and Resources," Write 97 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from October 15, 1983 issue
- Jeffboat Building Three Title XI Approved Cruise Vessels Worth $28-Million page: 4
- Centrico Forms New Mineral Oil Group Headed By Lohmeyer page: 5
- National Steel Receives $13-Million Order To Overhaul The U.S.S. Cayuga page: 7
- E U R O P O R T ' 83 page: 8
- Marine Coating Directory Is Offered By Farboil page: 19
- Radm. Meyer Receives New Assignment page: 20
- B&W Diesel Acquired By American M.A.N. page: 21
- Emergency Medical Course Offered By Marine Safety page: 21
- Icebreaking Supply Vessel M/V Miscaroo Delivered By Vancouver Shipyards page: 22
- Apelco Relocates To Tampa, Names Vourloumis New Marketing Manager page: 23
- Hydranautics Shiplift Commissioned At Hyundai page: 23
- High-Speed Supermaran Ferry Marine Hawk Enters Service page: 24
- NATO FRIGATES Current Situation And Future Design Trends page: 26
- Moss Point Marine Delivers 'Nicor Power' To Nicor Marine page: 40
- Marathon Oilfield Service Offers Color Brochure On Rigs And Resources page: 41
- Bath Iron Appoints Four New Directors page: 41
- Burrard Yarrows Delivers Icebreaker/Utility Vessels To Gulf Canada Resources page: 42
- NKK To Build Mobile Drilling Island For Beaufort Sea Project page: 42
- Tenneco In Joint Venture To Operate Its Own Service Boats In Gulf page: 43
- Twin City Shipyard Delivers Split Hull Barges To Panama page: 49
- Wartsila AB Delivers LPG/Ammonia Tanker To Maraven In Venezuela page: 49
- Daewoo Employs Unique Floating Drydock And Ship Transfer System page: 49
- 380-Foot Drillship To Be Auctioned In Singapore page: 54
- General Dynamics Building Cargo Transfer Platform Barge With National Jacking System page: 54