Key Appointments At Oerlikon
Oerlikon Welding Industries, Houston, Texas, has announced several key appointments.
Jim Finley has joined the company and will have sales responsibility in the Western states. Mr. Finley joins Oerlikon after several years experience with manufacturing companies and welding distributors.
He is a specialist in selling through distributors and distributor support.
Jim Kozarewicx was selected to have sales responsibility for the Midwest states. He joins Oerlikon with previous experience both in working with manufacturers in the welding industry and for distributors in the same field.
Ron Pfeifer has also joined the company, with sales responsibility in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
Mr. Pfeifer has many years' experience working in the welding distributive industry.
All three appointments represent an expansion of the Oerlikon In Field Distributor Support Team as part of the company's Square Deal Distributor Sales Policy.
In another appointment, Barney Burks was selected as field sales manager with responsibility for management of the field sales support activity of the Oerlikon Distributor Support Team.
Oerlikon offers a complete range of welding consumables for all processes.
Circle 6 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from February 1986 issue
- Bremer Vulkan To Build 2 Bremen Class Frigates For Federal German Navy page: 5
- Study To Evaluate Tanker-Based FPSO For Gulf Of Mexico page: 5
- Marinette Marine Delivers Last Of 52 Workboats A Year Ahead Of Schedule page: 6
- Boston Fuel Acquire Assets Of Boston Towboat Co. page: 7
- M.A.N.-GHH To Build Floating Drydock For Polish Shipyard page: 7
- British Broker Reports Surge In Tanker Rates, Fall In Laid-Up Tonnage page: 7
- Robert E. Derecktor Launches First Of Two Staten Island Ferries page: 8
- Beth-Sparrows Point Yard Installs $1.1-Million Intermediate Gate For Building/Vessel Servicing Basin page: 8
- New Names Announced For Wartsila Diesel Units page: 9
- HIAB-FOCO Delivers Two Service Cranes To North Sea Oil Project page: 9
- Bath Iron Works Launches Its First Aegis Cruiser page: 10
- Water Jetting System To Install Steel Pilings Developed By Navy page: 11
- USCG And ASNE Flagship Section Sponsor Patrol Boat Symposium page: 12
- Webber Appointed Vice Admiral And U.S. Navy's Chief Engineer page: 12
- Automatic Power Offers 20-Page Color Brochure On Marine Signal Systems page: 12
- Captain Hjelde Named VP And GM At Barber page: 13
- TeleSystems MCS-9100 Receives Japanese Type Acceptance page: 13
- IS IT TIME TO TAKE THE PUBLIC SHIPYARDS PRIVATE? page: 16
- UPDATE ON FY 1986 NAVY PROGRAMS page: 26
- Navy Contracts Totaling $629.2 Million Awarded To Bath And Ingalls Yards page: 30
- Peterson Builders Delivers ARS-51, Grasp, To Navy page: 31
- 1986 Apelco Full-Color Product Catalog Available page: 34
- Carnegie Hero Medals Awarded Posthumously To Fournier, Govoni page: 34
- Coast Guard And Navy To Hold Joint Fire Research Program page: 35
- Peterson Builders Receives Navy Certification Of Metal Spray Facility page: 35
- Key Appointments At Oerlikon page: 36
- NICOR Consolidates Administrative Functions Of 2 Marine Subsidiaries page: 36
- BP Offers Free 32-Page Brochure On World Energy page: 37
- ASEA Names Jon Turley Manager Marine Offshore page: 37
- New One-Stop Shopping Sensors And Controls Catalog From Transamerica Delaval page: 38
- Marine Machinery Association To Sponsor Navy/Industry Panel Discussions On Feb. 26 page: 38
- The New 710G Series Diesel Engines From General Motors Electro-Motive Division page: 40
- Todd Ceases Operations At New Orleans Division page: 41
- Marine Travelift Introduces New Floating Boat Hoist Design page: 41
- Puroflow Filters To Protect Sperry Computers page: 42
- Texas Instruments Offers New GPS Software page: 43
- Aegis Missle Cruiser Valley Forge Commissioned At Ingalls Yard page: 44
- New Yard Opens In Port of Altamira page: 47
- Jacques Cousteau Receives Testimonial Plaque From Carrier Transicold Employees page: 47
- Vecom Takes Over Marine Division Of Houseman page: 48
- Caterpillar Offers Literature On New Marine Diesel Propulsion System Products And Support Programs page: 49
- New Teleflex Remote Valve Actuators Are Designed To Eliminate Problems And Cut Costs page: 52
- Dr. A.C. Antoniou Joins ASRY Production Team page: 53
- Dillingham Offers Free Full-Color Brochure On Ship Repair Facilities page: 53
- Hempel Introduces 'Damp Steel' Primer page: 54
- Reco Crane Promotes Hardin—Literature Offered page: 60
- Metropolitan Offers New Vanstone Flanged Fittings page: 60
- Meyer Retires As Deputy Commander At NAVSEA page: 60
- American Appoints Monaco New Cordage Engineer page: 61